Friday 16 December 2011

MEMORIZATION……. (^______^)

About the memorization, I have chose Surah Yassin and Surah al-Mulk. For now, I’m only memorizing Surah Yassin until verse 54 and on my way to memorize verse 55 until 70. But I’m not start to memorize Surah al-Mulk yet. Actually, I had memorized both Surah Yassin and al-Mulk before, but because I’m not practicing it after that, I’m forgotten the sequences of the verses and need to practice it from the beginning. Supposedly, I need to memorize Surah al-Mulk first because the surah in shorter than Surah Yassin. However, I decide to memorize Surah Yassin first because I’m more familiar with this surah (recite it every Friday night) instead of Surah al-Mulk. For me be able to memorize both Surah Yassin and al-mulk successfully, I’m using the principle of maintenance rehersal (the more the information is rehearsed, the better it is remembered). I believe that if I can maintain to rehearse everyday, I can memorize both surah fluently. InsyaAllah~~ But sometimes, several limitations make me unable to practicing the memorization. Although this kind of limitation is the disadvantage fot this principle, I really hope that I can manage it properly and can avoid from being forget the surah. Pray for me guys…(^___^)

No comments:

Post a Comment