Wednesday 21 December 2011

SURAH YASSIN AND SURAH AL-MULK….(^_____^)

Alhamdulillah I’m have done my memorization on Surah Yassin. But still I need to repeatedly rehearse what I’ve memorize because in Surah Yassin I usually might forget some of the order of verses. Although I have used elaborative rehearsal (visual imaginary) to support my memorization, but not all of the order I can memorize. Sometimes I might change the order and then I’m confused. For Surah Al-Mulk, still in process of memorization. (^___^) But still I will try hard as long as there is still time for me before the due date. I need to do a video of my memorization and submit it to Mdm Lihanna on Friday before 4pm. So today I’ll try my best to memorize both surah and make the recording tonight and then submit to Mdm Lihanna. InsyaAllah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment