Tuesday 11 October 2011

IT’S ALL ABOUT PSYCHOLOGY (^___^)

Assalamualaikum <3<3<3….I’m student of IIUM and I’m majoring in Psychology. I love Psychology so much because I can learn many things about human and animal behavior in a scientific way. This sem is very challenging for me…I’m taking six core course…actually I thought it’s not very heavy for me this sem…but when my friends know that I’m taking six core course this sem, all of them seem very surprise…”why take so many core course?”…seriously I don’t know what to say…huhu…so, keep smiling is better…(^___^)  then, when all lecturers start give topics for assignments, I start to feel pressure…ha.ha..very stressful to do all assignments with the limited time…But I always remember my friend’s advise, “if we have many things to do in our daily life, we will become more capable to divide our time and that maybe may help us to succeed in the future…if not u always sleep…” (^____^) hahaha…So I will try my very best to not complain-complain if I have to attend group discussion every night…pray for my success okay? (^___^)

No comments:

Post a Comment