Tuesday 11 October 2011

PSYCHOLOGY OF LEARNING (^___^)

Actually this is my first time using blogs and made this blog because my lecturer in Psychology of Learning, Mdm Lihanna Borhan, assigned all of her students to create our own blogs to complete our tasks….So, our task actually about MEMORIZING SURAH IN THE QURAN…. We need to choose two surah out of three that had been given by our lecturer. First surah that we need to memorize is Surah Yassin which is compulsory for all students. Secondly, as an optional surah, we can choose either Surah Al-Mulk or Surah Al-Waqiah…I had chosen Surah Al-Mulk as my optional surah…So, I started to memorize Surah Yassin since last week. InsyaAllah in the next post I’ll share some information about what style that I use during memorization process…(^_____^)



No comments:

Post a Comment