Monday 24 October 2011

TRAIN AN ANIMAL IN A MAZE (^______^)

Today I get another task to be complete… I think it very interesting task because we need to train animal by using operant conditioning… in other word try to train the animal by using reinforcement and punishment….It’s quite hard because I never did this before but I will take it as a challenge for myself..(^___^)..Fortunately I’m not doing it by myself…hehe…we will make it in a group….At first, we didn’t know which animal that we want to use in our task, but then we decided to use chick…very cute right…love it!! (^___^) our lecturer want us to train an animal by using a maze….One example that given by Dr. Lihanna Borhan in class, try to make a chick find his mother in the maze….interesting right?? Actually I’m afraid that the chick will die before we finish our experiment…huhu…I never raise any chicks before…I hope I can take care of it properly and not make it die early…pity small chick…;p if I can make it successfully, I think maybe I can train other animal to be more organized, especially cat…but there is one thing that make me hesitate to complete this task…this task will take a very long period to train the animal and I heard that there also case that the animal cannot be train until the end of the task…huh…it make me feel impossible to complete this task…=____=”…..there are some of my friend think that to make it easier for us to train the animal, we must buy an expensive animal because it have high IQ level….is it true???? Oooooohhh~~~ I really hope this task is not as hard as others said my group can complete this task successfully….heheh…pray for our success ok? (^____^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment